Bubble Football - Rules
Bubble Football is a fun activity where everybody can have a good time. The most important rule of Bubble Football is therefor to respect each other, be nice, and give everybody the opportunity to have fun!
Before the match
- People with injuries or physical problems like back problems, heart problems or any other physical problems should not take part in Bubble Football.
- You should not take part in Bubble Football if you are pregnant.
- Participants cannot consume alcohol before or during Bubble Football.
- All personal items, like jewelry, watches, rings, necklaces, earrings etc. must be removed before the game. Glasses can not be worn because they can damage the player and the bubble.
- All participants must wear appropriate sports clothing and sports shoes.
- All participants must take part in a safety briefing before the game starts.
- All participants are advised to warm up before the game.
- All participants are required to have a travel insurance that cover this activity.
- Minors have to be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minors’ participation.
During the match
- Wear the equipment properly at all times as indicated in the safety briefing.
- Do not jump into fences, goal posts or other objects on the field or close to the field, nor push other players into any objects.
- Do not kick other players or their bubbles.
- Do not jump on, or bump into people who are already on the ground.
- Participants must stay on the field at all times.
- If you feel any kind of trouble, notify the referee, or go to the side of the field.
- Always listen to the referee and his whistle, and stop immediately if you hear the whistle.